Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Four from One - Using the Christmas Gleaming Suite of products

 



Creating Four Cards from ONE sheet of 6x6 Designer Series Paper is  a fun and easy way to use that lovely paper that you have been saving. Check back to see instructions on how to cut the paper.

HERE

This card is one of the 4 unique designs that I created with one piece of 6x6 Designer Series Paper. 



I used the Stampin' UP! Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set to create one lovely ornament which I stamped in Versamark and embossed with Gold Embossing Powder. I punched out the ornament with the Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack. I love how elegant this looks - but so simple to create!


Colors - Rich Razzleberry DSP and Very Vanilla and Pretty Peacock cardstock.

I used the beautiful Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper to cut several different ornaments from the paper and add them to the card. A few are popped up with Stampin Dimensionals while the rest are attached flat with Stampin' Seal.



I used Gold Cord to "string" up the ornaments. To get this effect, I attached the gold cord to the front panel with Tear Tape and fastened the cord in the back of the front panel with Tear Tape.  Then I attached the ornaments over the top of the end of the gold cord. 



Be sure to use extra adhesive on the back of the front panel when attaching this to the card base. Extra hold is needed to make sure that the bulky cords remain secure.

Hope you enjoy this idea - more to follow tomorrow! Be sure to follow my blog so you won't miss fun card crafting ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment