Wednesday, May 22, 2024

So Fun - Simply Zinnias Stamp and Die Bundle from Stampin' Up!

I love using the Simply Zinnias stamp set. 


The flowers are amazing to color, especially when using this fun coloring technique by Patty Bennett. She starts with Stampin' Blends to color the flower then adds Watercolor Pencils on top. The color from the pencils is not blended with water and it sits on top of the alcohol marker color, leaving fun highlights. You can visit Patty's YouTube for a great tutorial. 

I followed Patty's color combination exactly. You can see my color combo in the picture below.



I used the Sketched Plaid stamp set and Basic Beige (new color from Stampin' Up!) to create the background. I love this background!

I used the Stylish Shapes dies to create the circle cut out and backed the opening with Petunia Pop cardstock. I seem to be using this color a lot these days!

The Black & Very Vanilla Checked ribbon seems to add the perfect touch to this card.

For fun - I used the circle from the cut-out on the front to create a bit of interest on the inside of the card. 



Leave me a comment to let me know what you think!

If you would like to purchase any of the products I used - they are listed at the bottom of this post! Just click on the picture to start shopping with me.

If you find you want even more - get the best deal that Stampin' Up! is offering today. See more HERE






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment