Saturday, May 4, 2024

Flower Garden is a DELIGHTFUL new bundle from Stampin' Up!

You will love the new Flower Garden bundle!

The stamp set and the dies are versatile and fun to use. You can create intricate or simple cards, scrapbook pages, and projects with this bundle. Become your own artist.



I loved creating the tea pot with its lush green foliage --- just like I want to see plants growing in my home (LOL). And it's easy to add some bits of flowers and leaves to add interest. I chose Azure Afternoon and Old Olive Blends to color the tea pot and the greenery. The accents are cut from the same color cardstock. The card base is Basic Beige (new neutral color for Stampin' Up!)



If you don't have a ton of Designer Series Paper, don't worry! Make your own! I got this great idea from the 2024-2025 annual catalog on page 91. I used the Sketched Plaid stamp set to stamp in Craft Ink on the Basic Beige cardstock panel. When mounted on a mat of Crumb Cake cardstock, this became my card front. I loved the look - don't you?



The circle behind the tea pot planter comes from Country Lace Designer Series Paper. It is cut with the Deckled Circles dies.  I love the muted look it gives. A perfect backdrop for the lovely Azure Afternoon colored tea pot.



The Deckled Circle Dies are a must have - there are 14 dies with the largest at 5 3/4" and the smallest at 1". They will suit so many needs. The Country Lace Designer Series Paper is perfect. Lovey patterns with a soft color palette that won't overwhelm your project. 

All the products I used for this card are listed below. Just click on the picture to start shopping.

Crafting with Stampin' Up! products is so easy! Get started today. Add this bundle to your starter kit today. And take advantage of the Great Starter Kit special.








Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment