Monday, May 6, 2024

One MORE --- Can't quit creating with the Garden Blooms Stamp set

 Just a bit of Metallic Magic for this card



The card is inspired by the card on page 110 of the Stampin' Up! annual catalog!

I can tell you how much fun it was to create this card. So different from any of the traditional cards and yet so easy .... Once I got started that is.

I primarily used the dies for this card. 

I used 1/4" strips of Textured Metallic Specialty Paper and Silver Foil Sheets. I cut these into pieces that are approximately 1/4" long but I did not worry about being exact. I wanted to get a variety of width and length for interest.



I used tiny flowers cut from the same foil. You could use the flowers in the Country Flower Dies but because I had these already cut with the Around the Bend Dies, I used them and I think they are a great substitute.

I used the dies to cut the tub shape in Silver Foil. Then I punched an oval to set behind the tub and filled it with flowers (attached with glue dots). For the oval, I used the body for the bee from the Bee Builder Punch. But you could easily cut one by hand.



The card base is Basic Gray cardstock (8 1/2" x 5 1/2 folded in half) with a mat of Grey Granite (5 3/8" x 4 1/8") and then a front panel of Basic White (5 1/8 x 3 7/8").

A heat embossed greeting using Copper Embossing Powder and Adhesive-backed Sparkle Gems work to finish to finish the card.

I would love to know what you think ---just too much fun, right?


Want to buy any of the items used on this card, click on the pictures of the products listed at the bottom of this page.


Selecting the Starter Kit for $99 is the best DEAL Stampin' Up! has to offer! Here's why: 


SEE MORE HERE

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment