Sunday, June 9, 2024

Latte Love takes the stage - Stampin' Up! has a winner with this bundle.

 


I loved using the Latte Love stamp set! The bundle is full of great images and dies! And you can get it for an additional 10% off over the already discounted bundle price. Sale ends June 30. Check out the sale at Stampin' UP!

Item 163461

Was 46.75 now 41.50

This card was a big hit at my last card class. The group loved the total "girly" look of this card. 

I used the Painted Lavender dies to create the foliage.  And the doily to hold the cup is a die from Unbounded LoveUnbounded Love bundle, also on sale. 

I used the Forever Love Designer series paper for the card -- Unfortunately it is retired. But you can find a great replacement in your stash, I'm sure.

Have fun adding some foliage and embossing to the background. 



Send this card to a friend to lighten up their day!

Want to have the instructions for my Latte Love Class? You can purchase the PDF Tutorial from me for just $12. 

PURCHASE THE TUTORIAL

Purchase the LATTE LOVE bundle this month AND get an additional 10% discount from Stampin' Up! That means a 20% savings on the bundle.

 If you purchase this Bundle (or any bundle) from me, I'll send you the PDF Tutorial for Free. Use the link below to shop in my store and I'll send you the PDF Tutorial for my Latte Love Card Class for free. 

SHOP THE BUNDLE FOR A FREE TUTORIAL HERE.

Make sure you choose to allow me to contact you after you make your purchase so I can send you the link to the PDF. I welcome any questions or comments.


Tomorrow's the last day to sign up for this paper pumpking



Follow my Facebook page Stamp and Ink with Marti 

or join my Facebook Group Stamp and Ink with Marti Group






No comments:

Post a Comment