Sunday, March 5, 2023

New from Stampin' Up! - Online Exclusives

 


Stampin' Up! has launched something brand new this month - a collection of Online Exclusive products. You won't find these products in any of our catalogues as they'll only be listed in the online store. There will be further releases of Online Exclusive products throughout the year so there will be new products to purchase in addition to those we will see in our new catalogues!

So many great new products to check out - like....


Beautiful borders - one side cuts and the other does not so you can create elegant edges to cards and embellishemnts. This is just one example.


Here's more ....

Rhino Ready Stamp and Die Bundle




I'm sure you have tons of ideas for this bundle! I know I do. I especially love the greetings. So many ways to use this one!

Besure to shop today and see the rest of the fun and lovely products. Just Click on the picture below. 


Please don't forget to use my current Hostcode: YJHHF9GZ (good until 3/31/23) so I can send you my handmade Thank you Card and a special  gift from me. 







No comments:

Post a Comment