Friday, March 10, 2023

Irresistible Blooms Card Class - NOW AVAILABLE

NEW CLASS






Stampin' Up!'s new ONLINE EXCLUSIVE products are so fun. I sure hope you have visited the store and seen what Stampin' Up! has to offer. I love the variety and versatility that this offering will provide. We'll be seeing more holiday and special interest choices in the future.


 Right now - I've been having a great time with:
Irresistible Blooms
I'ts a gorgeous collection of stamps, dies, and paper along with some beautiful enamel dots 

You can see them all in my newest card class - Check out my class offering.


If you purchase the bundle, I'll send you the pdf instructions as a free gift. 

If you can't attend my classes in person, I am happy to send you my kit in the mail. For this class, I'll include the materials needed to create this card (cardstock cut to size, all of the die cuts shown, ribbon and embellishments are included. You need to provide ink and stamped images along with the adhesives and tools such as scissors and rulers. 

My price is $18 for 4 cards plus shipping.

Contact me today if you are interested - marti.crapo@gmail.com

Please don't forget to use my current Hostcode: YJHHF9GZ (good until 3/31/23) so I can send you my handmade Thank you Card and a special  gift from me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment