Thursday, September 1, 2016

New Catalog Launches Today PLUS weekly Specials

The new catalog is stuffed with wonderful new products. 

And again, I am in a dither to know which of these great products to buy. Download your copy today and let me know what is your favorite.





And more to share --- Stampin' Up! is offering weekly specials - 25% off
Between today and September 21.
Each week will be different

This week's specials

These prices are good thru Sept 7. Personally, I have eyeing the Blossom Builder Punch - now's my time - Woot Woot!



This Weeks specials






And if that is not enough - you can still purchase the Thoughtful branches bundle - until supplies last - but don't wait long ...

This is such a beautiful stamp set and the framelits are so perfect. I have to say that this is one of my favorite items - 




No comments:

Post a Comment