Monday, April 29, 2024

Coming May First ... Beautiful new products - So Excited!

 We are all excited to share some new products that will be available to you on May 1! I think you will have so much fun creating your new wish list - remember! If that Wish List gets too long, you can take advantage of the WOW OFFER from Stampin' UP! - see below.




I am show casing the clever stamp set called Country Flowers.



This set comes with martching dies that will help to expand the great stamped images by adding details such as a bucket and flowers and leaves.



This set has some lovely sentiments too! Friendship, Sympathy and Love --- great additions to your craft supplies. 

In this card, I used the potted leaf image, inked in Versamark, to stamp on the Country Lace Designer series paper. Then I used the white embossing powder to heat emboss the image. I punched 7 hexagon shapes, using the Hexagon Punch from the imbossed images and glued them to the background, trimming off the edges where appropriate. The background is also from Country Lace Designer Series Paper





I "fussy" cut the words "you did it", attaching them to a circle of basic White cardstock. The circle is cut with the wonderful set of dies in UnBounded Beauty.  Then I sprinkled the flowers, die cut from Calypso Coral, over the top, attaching them with a combination of Mini Glue Dots and Stampin' Dimensionals. To step this up a notch, I added more flowers in White and Petal Pink and used Wink of Stella to add some glam!



You can see all the products used in this card at the bottom of this post and I encourage you to shop early before your favorites run out.

Enjoy this and other card ideas, leave me a note! Tell me about your favorites.



AND - take advantage of the AMAZING Starter Kit Offer and get $207 worth of products for only $99 plus FREE Shipping!

See more HERE



Product List
Heartfelt Hexagon Punch   
[162888]
$22.00
New Beginning May 1

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment