Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Soft Seedlings from Stampin' Up! is a perfect set for the season

 I love using the Soft Seedlings Stamp Set. It is perfect for color blending and water coloring techniques.  I have 3 wonderful cards I created with this set.




This card uses the Soft Seedlings Set and the Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder. What a wonderful combination. The stamp is inked in Sierra Sand and Cajun Craze ink was dobbed over the top to give the added highlights.




I used the same stamping technique to create this stamped image. I used Sahara Sand and Crushed Curry. The Basic White piece is cut with the Scalloped Contour dies and added to a mat of Distressed Gold Specialty Paper.




This card uses Watercoloring Technique. I wet the watercolor paper and then stamped with the Soft Seedlings stamp set in Crushed Curry and Mango Melody and Cajun Craze. I added a bit more water as I stamped to get the inks to run in blend. When the paper was dry, I added stamped again with the seeds and the full leaf in Merry Merlot ink. Love the effect.


Tell me which is your favorite card in the comments on my Blog. 

GET READY for WORLD CARDMAKING DAY


Who: Anyone!

When: 1 October from 2:00–5:00 p.m. (MT)

Where: Online

Price of Event: Free

Registration Dates*: 11 August–1 October

Language of Event: The event will be in English with language interpretation voiceover and subtitles in English, French, German, and Dutch.

*You don’t have to register for this event but registering will keep you informed of all the fun crafting in store!

Click here to register.



No comments:

Post a Comment