Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Occasions and Sale-a-bration Sneak Peek

I simply fell in love with this stamp set


Beautiful You is a stamp set that has lovely images and perfect sentiments. This type of stamp set helps to inspire creativity - you really cannot make an ugly card with this set. This set will be available on January 4 and I know it will be one of the first sets ordered.



To create my card I used pool party and island indigo blue with a splash of Melon Mambo to make it pop. The beautiful flower filigree is done with a new thinlit that will be available on January 4 also. These two items are going to be very popular.



I added a sliver ribbon - this item is retiring but you can still shop for the ribbon if you hurry and order before January 4, 2017

And another wow factor is Water Color Pencils. You can use Blender Pens or Aqua Painters to blend the colors OR you can color with the pencils without blending. Shimmer White cardstock is a great paper for using with watercolor techniques.  That is what I used for stamping the dancer.

 You just can't go wrong with this new catalog! And you will be able to get free Sale-a-bration products with every $50 you spend.

I know you will have fun shopping with me this year!




No comments:

Post a Comment