Sunday, July 3, 2016

July Card Class with Love You Lots

Are you ready to come stamp with me and make some cards?


 I'll be hosting a card class every month on the 3rd Tuesday of the Month. If you live in Frederick, CO, come join me. The first class will feature the set called LOVE YOU LOTS.
 
So CUTE - just see what I mean?
You can have lots of fun coloring the images or leave them plain. And coloring with the Blender Pen and Stampin' Up ink pads is fun and easy.

 

Click HERE learn more about my Classes.

Coloring an outline image is so easy with blender pens. Have you tried it yet? I really encourage you to do it. You will be delighted with the effect.
 
 
 
 
Blender pens come in packages of two pens. Each pen has two tips - one set of pens will last you a very long time. You use the pens like paint brushes. Dip the tip into a small amount of ink either from the lid of the stamp pad or the pad itself (if you want more intense color) and then color the image.
 
When you want to change colors, just wipe the tip of the pen on a piece of scrap paper or paper towel until it does not leave any ink on the scrap paper. Then you are ready to pick up the new color and paint again.
 
You can see in this picture that I colored the elephant with Slate Grey ink. I added just a dab of pink to the mouse's ear - just for fun.
 

 
 
I did a bit more coloring with the hedgehogs (so cute), adding some green in the foreground to simulate grass and just a touch of blue to the background to simulate the sky. It's so fun, it's hard to know when to stop.
 
Be sure to check out my class if you live close by and if not, pick up a set of pens for yourself and dabble in coloring - I think you'll fall in love with the technique.
 
 
Did you know that you can earn this darling stamp set by just hosting a qualifying Party? It's true! I know that you are going to want this stamp set! Contact me to find out more.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment