Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Classes - Classes - Classes

I am holding lots of classes this month - Check out my Calendar of Events



On December 10, I am inviting you to  come to make this wonderful calendar:




The calendar cards sit on an easel - perfect for your desk or for a friend. 

I loved designing each month and making it special. If you live in my area (Frederick CO), you can come to my class and join in the fun. Download the information HERE.

If you are not in my area, try designing your own. You can pint out the calendar (see below for a link to the template) onto Whisper White Card Stock. Cut the calendars into 4" x 5 1/4" sections and design your calendar as you like. Then mount on a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 piece of card stock and set up on an easel. You will love looking at your calendar creation every day.

One thing I loved doing with these cards was using the Sponge Brayer to spread light color across the calendar. Because I wanted the dates to show, I did not want to put a heavy layer of background color and the Sponge Brayer worked perfectly. Check out this card.


If you don't have a Sponge Brayer, you will want to have one. They work beautifully and are handy for many applications.


Item #141714 $8 us.

Item #100780 $9 us. This is 40 sheets of great quality paper. The white is perfect for stamping.

You will need some adhesive - I love Stampin' Up!'s Snail adhesive 

Item # 104332 $7 us - this adhesive works great - easy to apply and provides good hold for this project.

You can purchase these items from me - Shop online at my Stampin' Up! Store

You can also download the template for the calendar HERE


Stay Tuned for more fun ideas!

And if you are looking for more good deals, Stampin' Up! has more sale items coming up,


STARTING TOMORROW 12-1-16




No comments:

Post a Comment