Sunday, August 7, 2016

Thoughtful Branches in Bronze

I find inspiration in Thoughtful Branches - ideas just seem so easy with this stamp set.


I was inspired to use Bronze embossing powder with the Flirty Flamingo card stock when I saw another demonstrator use it. When I looked at the stamp set - this combination just seemed to be a natural. Hope you enjoy!



The layout is inspired by this sketch from CAS(e) This Sketch

Looking for inspiration - check out this blog. The ideas are just wonderful!




Colors: Soft Suede, Flirty Flamingo, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White, Bronze (from the embossed leaves).

I stamped the leaves (two different stamps) in versamark and embossed them with Bronze embossing powder. I cut them with the matching Thinlits.

Stamp set: Thoughtful Branches (143539) & Balloon Celebration (140375) for the sentiment
I also used the Beautiful Branches Thinlit Die set (143538)

Bundle the stamp and thinlits & save (144328)


This set is available through the end of August while supplies last.







4 comments: