Saturday, August 13, 2016

Make it Cute with Foxy Friends

You can imagine so many fun cards with this bundle!

You won't want to put this set down.



This little skunk reminds me of flower in the Disney movie "Bambi". I used just the punch for the skunk except for stamping the nose and eyes. 

To create the tail, I punched out the tail in white and glued it to a piece of basic black. Then I used scissors to trim around the outside. The cute little paw prints are from the stamp set and the greeting is from "Bella and Friends" Stamp set. This set works great with Foxy Friends.


I embossed the word "Enjoy" with black embossing powder to make it pop!


The skunk is backed with a foil doily and the polkadot paper, which is the perfect accent for this little stinker, is from Pop of Pink Designer Series Paper.

But Skunks are not all that you can enjoy with this set - what about BEARS!
Stay tuned for tomorrow - I will post one more tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment