Sunday, July 10, 2016

Friends will be Delighted to Receive this card

Be sure to sign up for one of my July Card Classes. You can attend a class at my house on July 19. See more HERE And if you can't come to my house, I have a Card Class to Go HERE. But hurry - spaces are limited and deadlines are approaching.

 
 

Want some inspiration? Try this stamp set. Bella an Friends is a cute stamp set that you will love. It has sentiments that are just right for the occasion and the images will be sure to bring a smile to anyone's face.

Its easy and fun to create with Stampin' Up! Products



 
The image and sentiment is stamped in Memento Black and then the dog and turtle are colored with the Aqua Painter. It's so easy to color with the Aqua Painter. If you haven't tired it yet - you really must give it a go - easy and FUN.
 
I have used Pear Pizzaz card stock for the card base. Then I added a layer of the same color card stock that has been embossed with the Happy Heart Embossing Folder. This layer is cut to 5 1/4" x 4" and added with Stampin' Dimensionals.
 
The next layer is Crumb Cake which is cut 4 1/4" x 2 3/4". After adding the stamped layer with Snail adhesive, I wrapped the piece with Linen Thread and added it to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
 
The embossing and the Stampin' Dimensionals give the card a lot of depth and texture for a really great look!
 
 
If you want to learn how to create your own handmade cards,  be sure to sign up for my classes.
 
If you live in the Frederick CO area, you can attend a class on July 19. Sign up soon! the deadline is July 13. Read more HERE.
 
If you want to get a card making class in the mail - you can order my Call to Go. But Hurry - the deadline for ordering is July 18. Read more HERE
 
If you see something you want to purchase - it's easy to shop on line at my store HERE
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment