Sunday, July 31, 2016

Floral Boutique is Delightful to Work With

Love the look of this paper - every sheet is one that I love using!


Floral Boutique - awesome. When you lay this designer series paper out on your work area, you are immediately inspired to create something. And I have loved using it over and over. I was inspired to make this card by Danielas Stampelwelt and you can see more of her beautiful art HERE.




It doesn't hurt that I am able to use all of the wonderful tools offered by Stampin' Up! to create this card. Tools and stamps such as Touches of Texture (love this set) and Flourish Thinlits are just made to accompany this paper. 

My card is part of a set of cards - more to follow - and it is my entry into the CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge this week. The challenge sketch is below:


by the way - CAS stands for clean and simple
CASE stands for copy and share everything
I am so inspired by the cards on this website -

Hope you enjoy.

LAST DAY for BONUS DAYS
Floral Boutique - 141663
Touches of Texture - wood - 141934
Touches of Texture - clear -143251
Flourish Thinlits - 141478

Shop now to get your bonus coupons that you spend in August



1 comment: