Online Extravaganza only happens once a year so be sure to make the most of it.
For one week only, , you can save up to 40% on select products.
To sweeten the deals, we will be having 24-hour sales on the first and last day of the promotion, featuring special products available for that day only.
You can even get a sneak peek AND save on products that will be on the future holiday catalog retiring list. You won’t want anyone to miss out on this great opportunity to stock up and save!
• Promotion period:
• Discounted items/bundles available on all order types
• You must use the bundle item codes provided. Discounts will not be applied if individual item numbers are entered separately.
• Some bundles have been created exclusively for Online Extravaganza and will not be available after the promotion ends.
• There is no minimum purchase required in order to receive the discounted price.
• Additional products from current catalogs may be purchased on the same order.
• Discounts range from 10-40 percent. Note: While some retiring holiday products may be discounted during the retiring list promotion in December, no discounts will be greater than the discounts being offered during Online Extravaganza.
• Online Extravaganza includes two 24-hour sales.
• The first 24-hour sale begins at on and runs
throughthat same day.
• The second 24-hour sale begins at on and
runs throughthat same day.
See the list of items on Sale HERE
• Paper Pumpkin kits and products on the future holiday catalog retiring list, except stamp sets, are only available while supplies last.
• All products that are while supplies last have been noted in the Online Extravaganza deals list.
If you are ordering online and your order totals less than $150 - be sure to use the hostess code H3SYAFJ2 for a free tutorial from me.
One of the great items in the sale is a Bundle price of 20% off on the stamp set and framelits used in this card - Embellished Ornaments AND it is bundled with the stamp set for additional savings.
NOTE - be sure to use the item codes on the flyer (download your flyer from above)