Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Foxy Friends - Just too Cute

I have seen so many cute things done with the Foxy Friends Punch and Stamp set. I am just now getting some of my own creations done! This set and punch is fun and easy, easy to work with. When you buy the bundle, you save money!


First I tried a Shaker Card -- don't you love the little Raccoon?


Since this stamp set does not have sentiments, I love how this it works so well with the Pretty Kitty Stamp Set  (shown above) and the Greatest Greetings Stamp set (shown below with the Fox card). 



It's easy to create Shaker Cards. You need to create a window (I used the layering Hearts framelits). Cover the opening with Window Sheet. Use the Foam Strips to outline the heart shape on the back of the card. Working from the back, fill the inside of the heart with sequins, confetti, beads - any fun thing you want. Then place a piece of card stock over the back of the Heart = there it is!

I used white card stock to back my Shaker Window and put a Raccoon and a Raccoon Tail on the back piece - do they look like they are peeking in?


Next - of course - the Fox.



You will not run out of ideas for these cute little critters. I started to make a shaker card out of this card but smudged ink on the right bottom corner - so I just cut off the corner with my scissors and stuck a bit of designer Series Paper (from the In-Color Stack) behind the front of the card. 

I was planning to have the little fox peeking out from the "shaker" window - just left him there and turned a major boo-boo into a pretty cute card! 

Stay Tuned - tomorrow the skunk and the bear!

You can purchase Foxy Friends online today!




No comments:

Post a Comment